What is emedicalid?
emedicalid is the card that patients carry in their wallets or pocketbooks. This electronic medical identification card is the size of a common credit card with an embedded micro processing chip. This chip contains the important personal and medical information necessary to assist emergency personnel when treating the patient. This information can then be shared with the hospital emergency room within 60 seconds.
Features of emedicalid…
- Personal Information
- Physical Profile
- Emergency Contacts
- Primary Care Physician
- Insurance Provider Information
- Religious Preference
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions
- Medications (currently prescribed)
- Immunizations (Adult – as prescribed)
- Immunizations (Minor – as prescribed)
- Advanced Directives (Living Will)
- Durable Power – Medical Release
- Additional Data as recommended by doctor